Saturday, January 18, 2014

Venus® Embrace Sensitive



     I have been using Venus Shavers since I started shaving. They are my go to shaver & I've never had a problem with them! Now Gillette has come out with The Venus Embrace Sensitive! This is my new favorite razor for the Venus shaver family. This is so great if you have sensitive skin. If your like me & have dark, thick hairs & want the smoothest, closest shave then this is your razor! It gives a great close smooth shave every time. Something I really like about this shaver is that it wont leave me with razor burn like other shavers or leave my skin feeling dry & irritated. Another great thing about this product is that they sell packs of the shaver heads so you don't have to keep buying the shaver itself! I would highly recommend this shaver if your in the market for a new one or if your tired of your old brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment