Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sally Hansen #CSMTKO


    Today I want to share Sally Hansens Complete Salon Manicure!!! This is the best polish around! They have so many colors! I love that their polishes have high pigmentation & only take 2 coats at the most! You don't need a million coats like other polishes. Another great thing is that it lasts a long time & it doesn't chip easy at all! The applicator brush for this polish is great & makes it easy for you to apply. The best part is you look like you came from the salon when your all done! 

    I love this product & I would recommend it to any one! My favorite color in this line is Kook-a-mango! It's a lovely red orange :) You can find these products at any drugstore or walmart or even target. Prices start around $8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment