Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hiking day!

I'm usually not the type of girl to go out & hike or anything. I have allergies & allergic to bug bites so if rather just not be outdoorsie. But on the other hand my dad is really active & loves being outdoors! So he dragged me & my mom to Vasquez Rocks Park in Agua Dulce! & I have to say it's so beautiful there even though its the desert. It's so fun to go climb & run around there. 


 
⬆️ This open space may look familiar because many films have been made here. It's pretty cool to go there.


⬆️ A view from the top



This is hands down one of my favorite places to go now. I like that it's so open & fun to climb. You can easily spend 4 hours there & it would seem like 30 min. If your ever in so cal def go check it out ! 

- XOXOX Tisha

No comments:

Post a Comment